One of the cool things about Luke Timothy Johnson’s Anchor Bible commentary on 1 & 2 Timothy is his inclusion of volume/column references to Patrologia Graeca where commentary on the Pastorals is discussed. This list is his (as are the dates associated with each commentator) though I’ve added volume/column references to include commentary on Titus.
Each of these commentaries is in Greek; many have a parallel Latin column. Most importantly for my purposes, each contains the text of the epistles commented upon.
- First Timothy: PG 62:501-599
- Second Timothy: PG 62:599-662
- Titus: PG 663-700
Theodoret of Cyr (393-466)
- First Timothy: PG 82:787-830
- Second Timothy: PG 82:831-858
- Titus: PG 82:858-871
John of Damascus (675-749)
- First Timothy: PG 95:997-1016
- Second Timothy: PG 95:1016-1026
- Titus: 95:1026-1030
Oecomenius of Tricca (10th century)
- First Timothy: PG 119:133-196
- Second Timothy: PG 119:195-240
- Titus: PG 119:242-261
Theophylact of Bulgaria (11th century)
- First Timothy: PG 125:9-87
- Second Timothy: PG 125:87-140
- Titus: PG 125:142-170
If you’re not near a library where you can access PG’s 161 volumes, you may be interested in RelTech’s image edition of Migne’s Patrologia Graeca.